Think you’re observant when it comes to what’s going on in the marketing world? Let’s test that knowledge! Without Googling the answer, let’s see how many of these questions you get right.
1) Coca cola recently unveiled a major global marketing campaign, but do you know what their tag line is?
2) In 2012, Susan Boyle’s PR team were left red faced after they made a huge hashtag error. Do you remember what it was?
3) Virgin media name all their service vehicles, with the most popular one being Van Diesel, but can you name anymore?
4) One supermarket chain has come under fire this week after two grammar and spelling mistakes were seen on some baby clothes. Do you know which supermarket chain it was?
5) Which major social media network celebrated its 12th birthday this week?